Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nature Republic Hair Color Cream Wine Red and The Face Shop Pore Clean Cleansing Oil

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a good one! 

Today, I indulged myself a little bit by spending some of the Christmas money I got yesterday. I bought Nature Republic Hair Color Cream Wine Red and The Face Shop Pore Clean Cleansing Oil. 


Reading this article from Huffington Post totally encouraged me to try cleansing oils and add it to my beauty routine. So for today, I was originally planning to buy Nature Republic's Tea Tree Cleansing Oil that lessens blemishes, but unfortunately it was just a limited edition offer and they don't have stocks anymore. I was just walking around the store when I saw their Wine Red Hair Color Cream. I instantly grabbed it because I really love my hair colored any shade of red and it's been a long time since I last dyed my hair! It's priced at PHP 325 and I find it really affordable. So yes, I bought it when I was in impulse buying mode haha. 

Learning that they don't sell the Tea Tree Cleansing Oil anymore, I went to The Face Shop, my next choice of Korean beauty brand, to check out their cleansing oils. They have two variations: Pore Clean and Brightening. I picked Pore Clean because right now, having clean pores and a clean face overall is more important to me than having a bright and radiant one. Pore Clean has Cherry Blossom extract that cleans the pores by removing dead skin cells. It smells good as well. It's 200 ml and priced at PHP 895. 






No comments:

Post a Comment