Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination By Lace & Whimsy♥



I would like to thank Kathy from http://www.laceandwhimsyvintage.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for this award! Thank you so much! :) 

Before I go straight to Kathy's questions, which I'm excited to answer because I like things like this, here are the mechanics:

  • Thank and link the person's blog(s) who nominated you.
  • Answer the questions given by the nominators.
  • Link and nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
  • Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
  • Notify those nominees on all social media and their blogs and link them back to yours so they can answer your questions.

Here are Kathy's questions and my answers to them :)

Why did you choose your blog name?
I love milk tea with all my heart, it's my stress reliever and happy pill. So whenever I drink it, I tell myself or to whoever I'm with, "No milk tea, no life!" It's like my personal version of "Cheers!" :))

What's the best book you've read in the past year?
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, WITHOUT A DOUBT. It's a really helpful book. I've mentioned it several times in some of my blog posts. I recommend everyone to read it! It'll change your life!

Name three movies you could watch over and over.
Nothing in particular.. I guess? But I like MARVEL movies like The Avengers, Ironman, X-Men, and Spiderman. Oh! White Chicks too!

Do you have a secret talent?
I'm afraid I don't. The only talent that I'm really confident in is cooking, and pretty much everyone knows that haha.

Are you a dog person or a cat person?
In terms of ownership and interactions, I'm a dog person. Our family currently owns three dogs and we also had several ones in the past. But I'm a strong advocate against Animal Cruelty and Abandonment, so I also care about cats, especially the ones on the streets.

Do you have pets? If so, tell me their names and everything about them.
We have 3 right now: Muffin, Whitney, and Bruno. Muffin is a female Japanese Spitz who will turn 9 years old on March 1. Whitney is Muffin's niece, 2 years old. Bruno is the only male and is 4 years old. He's a mixed breed. I love all of them!!

What is your favorite place to shop?
For clothe, I'm pretty much contented with the department store if there's nothing in particular that I want to buy. But I shop at Forever 21 sometimes and I really love H&M's corporate dresses! For shoes, I always go to Payless because their shoes are gorgeous and durable! For make-up, I go to Korean beauty shops 99% of the time. My favorite ones are The Face Shop and Nature Republic. I love them because they produce their beauty products using natural and organic elements. 

Do you like to cook or bake?
I like cooking more because I find it easier. My mom and I used to bake but our oven got damaged and we haven't bought a new one yet haha.

What's your favorite song of the moment?
Style by Taylor Swift!!

Tell me about the city where you currently live.
This is my hometown. This is where I grew up. I'm very familiar with this place because my dad always brought us with him in his nearby errands when we were kids. There are many memories here. There have been many changes as well, but I think they're all good ones. My city is getting more prosperous :) 

What's a random fact about you?
I'm a Libra.
People usually get shocked when they know about my age (22 turning 23 on September) because they think I look younger than my age.

Since this is my second Liebster Award Nomination, I'll just copy-paste my nominees and questions from the previous one.












My 11 Questions:

1) What were your feelings right before you started your blog? Were you 100% certain you wanted to do it? Were you excited? Hesitant? 

2) What's the accomplishment you're so proud of?

3) What would you consider your best beauty purchase?

4) What would you consider your best fashion purchase?

5) Favorite beauty brands?

6) Favorite fashion brands?

7) Any life hack you want to share?

8) Favorite sweets?

9) The biggest goal you want to achieve for this year?

10) How would you describe 2015 so far? Great? So-so? Not so good?

11) What do you want to tell your past self? By past, it can mean your child self, or yourself last year. You can choose just as long as it's yourself from the past :)

Have fun answering my questions. Thank you!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment