Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thank You 2014, Let's Do This 2015!

What happened in my life in 2014:
  • My grandmother passed away and I felt extreme guilt for not spending enough time with her during the past few years
  • My older sister, whom I was closest to in this house/family, migrated to Canada and I've been feeling so lonely
  • Tirelessly looked for a job for several months
  • Cried when i was already scared and almost hopeless about my future
But the following also happened:
  • I found a job (but I will only get to officially start next week) after pushing myself relentlessly all the time
  • I became more mature
  • I'm back to my strong and resilient self whom I somehow lost during the past few years
  • I've learned to stop being so angry about almost everything
  • and instead, I started reminding myself that there's a good purpose behind every happening
  • I'm now more optimistic
  • and happier
  • My relationship with my mother is getting better too!
  • My relationship with my whole family, actually
  • Overall, I now see myself changing for the better :)
What I want to say is that there is HOPE. I'm not really proud to say this but I've had suicidal thoughts everyday for the past few years and was in a really dark place in my life. But I helped myself and accepted the help other people gave me, and here I am. I'm not saying that I'm 100% great and happy already, but I'm on my way there.

Let's never give up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment